Monday, October 17, 2011

Product Review...

Do you have one of these We R Memory Keepers Brad Setter & Paper Piercing Tools? This tool takes the pain out of putting brads on your projects. Simply use the piercing end to make a hole, insert the brad legs, spread and flatten. No more broken finger nails!! But you know what I use it for the most? Getting those darn  left over shapes out of dies. I don't know how many of the other paper piercing tools I have broken the tip off of. You know how it goes you poke the tip into the tiny little hole to remove the stuck piece and oh no the tip broke off and of course now it's to big to stick into the tiny little hole. The tip on the We R Memory Keepers tool is thick, but not to thick. I have yet to break one removing count less stuck die cut pieces and I remove a lot! 

This tool get's a high review from me. I'd buy one for my best friend any time!



No comments: