Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hair Color 11,12,13,14 - Copic Markers...

Hair Color - Copic Markers

Hey everyone I thought I would stop in with another hair coloring page. I didn't have time to upload the How To video yesterday so thought I would share another hair page. I think I made it threw most of the post it notes.

The order I colored them:
On top: E43, E42, E30 
and: E57, E55, E53, E50

Hair Color - Copic Markers

On top: E47, E44, E43, E42, E42
On Bottom: E29, E35, E25, E71, E51

I really like the bottom brunette one. I had a request do do a video on these so I'll be sharing that soon. Would you like to color along to? Head over to Saturated Canary and purchase Kate Krafty, A Ragamuffin.

Have you seen the new Whimsy Stamps Magazine? Go HERE

See you tomorrow with the next How To video.
Have a great day!



No comments: