Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hair Color 23, 24 - Copic Markers...

Hair Color - Copic Markers

How about a couple of Brunette Hair Colors today. I love both of these.

The order I colored them:
On top: E27, E19, E17
On Bottom: E47, E57, E34

But I think the top one is my favorite. It has red. 
I have one more page of hair colors, then it's on to something else.
I need to decide how I'm going to put my coloring book together. 
Maybe some rings and ribbon.
Oh and I have to look for a new picture so I can start a new page.
These decisions are so tough!

Thanks for stopping by.
See you next time!



P.S. Image can be found over at Saturated Canary Digi's. Krista has a bunch of fabulous images.

1 comment:

jojoscraps said...

Thank you so much for sharing these hair coloring combos. I first came across them in Pinterest and am in the process doing them all myself. You are a very talented lady!
Jo xx