Friday, January 13, 2012

Rose and Felix....


Here is my latest Marker Coloring Card Kit... Rose and Felix. The image is  new from Whimsy Stamps. I can't believe how cute these are. The paper is Basic Grey: Picadilly. I love the fun colors. Here's a close up of the coloring with Copic Markers...


And ShinHan Markers.... I forgot to add the Spica Glitter Pen and Stickles before I took the picture.. I'm getting better with the ShinHan markers, I stayed in the lines this time...:O)


I got in a bunch of new My Favorite Things Die-Namics yesterday. Like this cool Jumbo Monarch Border. Everything new can be found in the Just Added section!

I also added a couple of 12 x 12 paper collections. Bo Bunny Kissing Booth and Fancy Pants Winterland. They can both be found in the paper section. I also got a couple of elements to go with each collection. I figured since I buy the paper to make the card kits and always have a bunch left over I would put some in the store. So keep a look out for more to come.



Speaking of the store. I'm rearranging things in the store. I didn't like how I had some things. So bare with me while I put everything in a category with it's own pictures. It's a slow process, but I want it to look great and be easy to use. I'll have hubby change some of the picture titles on the front page. Like Markers, Ink Pads & Reinkers will be Add Color. That way everything you use to color with can be found there. Like Markers, Ink pads, Crayons, Glitter Pens, Ect..

I'll be having the January Card Kit classes tomorrow. If you'd like to come give me a call or email me and I'll give you directions. Information is in the left side bar. Otherwise have a fabulous weekend!





No comments: