Thursday, February 9, 2012

Groove Dude...


Check out this rockin Whimsy Stamps stamp Groove Dude. He's totally rockin it. I don't do many guy images, but when I seen him I knew he had to go into the basket. He was so much fun that I pick a couple more by Kenny K to color up. Now just to make time to play.


 I've been working on putting the store into Point of Sale this week, so when I go to shows I don't have to spend the whole next day counting every last thing in the store. That is not a fun chore I wanted to repeat. So decide I had to come up with a better solution.. Ta Da Point of Sale.

Needless to say I haven't had time to do a How To video this week. Plus I have all the computer equipment set up in the video shooting area. But I'll get one done for next week. I'll also be working on the next Monthly Kits this weekend. If you haven't picked up the current Monthly Kits there is still time ( I have 1 water coloring kit & 4 Copic Coloring Kits ready to ship when you order). Remember these kits come with a video tutorial or if your in the area you can come to class (March 17th).

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your having a great week!


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! Your coloring is wonderful. Love the fun accents like the music note and chain die cuts.

Regina said...

This image is so cute and your work... no words at all!! Absolutely amazing!!

Kath said...

That is a really "cool" card