Friday, February 17, 2012

Just for Fun - Wryn Grow a Little Love


I love to color!
So I thought I might throw in some posts Just for Fun.
This isn't a kit in the store and never will be..
You can pick up this cute Tiddly Inks Digital Image
Wryn - Grow a Little Love 

I bought a bunch of these cute Wryn images and haven't had a chance to color them.
So a couple of nights ago I print out a few and sat and listened/watched TV.
That's what I call it when I color with the TV on.

The card is super simple because I just could bring myself to cut out one more flower.
So I had to search my paper pad stash for a great piece of paper.
It had to do all the work.
Ta Da.. Prima - Madeline to the rescue.
I didn't even have to cut out the border or hearts.
They where left overs or didn't get used in a kit.
(In other words I hated how they love on the current project)


If you would like to color up Wryn, head over to Tiddly Inks and pick her up.
Here are the Copic colors I used:

*Skin: E21, E00, E000
*Cheeks: R20, R30
*Dress/Shoes: G00, G000, G0000
*Shirt Sleeve: YR65
*Flower Pot: E09, E08, E07
*Hearts: R29, R27, R24

Thanks for stopping by.
I'll be working on the April Tutorials today. So keep a look out for those soon.
Have a fabulous day!


No comments: