Monday, February 6, 2012

Skin Tones 2...


Alright I have a couple of  skin tones to share today. 
The top one was the one I used to demo last week on how I colored the skin from start to finish.
You can see that post HERE.

You can click on the picture to make it bigger.

The girl with red dress is the skin tone I use.
I've used a couple of other before this one, but this is my current favorite.
Skin: E21, E00, E000       Cheeks: R20, R30

The girl with blue dress I found blog hopping.
It's a little bit darker and I think looks pretty good with black hair.
Skin: E13, E01, E50     Cheeks: R20, R30
The E50 gives it the skin a yellow tone.

If you run across any skin tones this week you'd like to share. 
Leave me a comment and I'll color them up for next week.
Other wise I'll blog hop around and see what I can find.

Also do you have a favorite flower digital image?
I have a flower coloring request, but need a cute flower to make a color page out of.
I don't buy those so I'm needing some direction as to where to get one.

Have a great day.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: