Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birgitta On A Tree Stump...


I've had this poor CC Designs stamp Birgitta On A Tree Stump in my to do box FOREVER..
I managed to color her up while at the retreat.
What do you think of the Mushroom Border Die?
Cute right!
I cut it out twice and then cut the tops off and glued them back on the base.
Yes you will have to cut them off too!
I didn't want them to get lost.


The pretty butterfly is a Memory Box Die Kaleidoscope Butterfly and Moonlight Butterfly.
Both back in stock!
Your going to have to poke all the little dots out.
If I did that it would take me days... :O)

See you tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping in.
Have a great day!



1 comment:

Barb said...

this is adorable! of course i love your coloring, your skills are amazing,and i love all the detail on this one...the butterfly and that mushroom border?! so very cute! tfs!