Monday, March 19, 2012

Elkton Crop....


I seen this cute layout over on Melissa Made Blog using this cute 
New
Tiddly Inks Digi - Wryn & Emily BFF

The image is just to adorable.
I love the letters.
They are a My Favorite Things Die-Namic: By The Letter

ElktonCrop
Come take my Copic Card Class Saturday March 24th.
The grade school kids in Elkton are sponsoring a crop.
They are trying to raise funds to go to DC.
The crop is at the Elementary School from 10-8pm.
Single Spot (1/2 table) $20
Full Spot (full table) $30
Includes lunch and hourly door prize!
You can choose from four classes to take while you are there.
And you can SHOP!

There's still lots of room.
Want to sign up?
Contact Kim Moore at: kimarlo@live.com
I'd love to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a Great day!


No comments: