Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Elisabeth Bell....


Whimsy Stamps has got a new artist. .... Elisabeth Bell.
I have loved her images forever!
They have release 4 new images today.
So of course I had to get some to make kits for the store!

First we have Chloe.


I have use Copic Markers and Basic Grey Picadilly paper.




She is also colored with Copic Markers and I used Basic Grey Picadilly paper.
What can I say I love Basic Grey today..



I ran out of time yesterday to make kits out of the last two, but should have them in the store tonight or tomorrow.
Cutting out always takes longer then I think it should.
I have them all colored I just have to make them into cards.

Apple Blossom


Sun Kissed


Oh I also added a cute Sylvia Zet image..



Figured I better hurry up with this one before Easter is over.
The paper is My Minds Eye Miss Caroline and Follow Your Heart.


Wow that's a lot of kits for one day.
But I'll have more tomorrow to share.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Marjan said...

Hello Heather,

What a lovely girlies !!
My vote goes to Sun Kissed, she is for me the most cute stamp.
I can imagine that you wanted to make cards from that stamps immediately.

Hugs, Marjan