Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ginger Meadows...


I love this cute new Whimsy Stamps image by Elisabeth Bell
The pretty paper is My Minds Eye - Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing.
I love this paper line.
One side has great patterns and the other has some kind of design or saying that's
perfect for scrapbooking or albums.


I made the clouds with the template that can be down loaded  HERE
You just print it out and use it over and over.


After I got the card all made I decided I should use one of the 
new Whimsy Stamps Ticket Notes Sentiment Stamps.
I cut it out with the Whimsy Stamps Ticket Die. You could also use the new Fancy Ticket Die.
The Sentiment Set and Die are not included in the card kits.
I didn't have enough to toss them in.
So if you would like to add the sentiment to your kit you have to buy it separately.
It is a really cute sentiment set.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you have a great weekend!




1 comment:

Sandy said...

so very, very cute - love the image and your beautiful colors!
Sandy