Thursday, April 19, 2012

Smash Book Page 1...

I started my Smash Book!
So here is page one. 
I decided I would start with last weeks Just For Fun post coloring.
I always have a bag of left over stuff sitting on my craft area.
Like flowers I didn't use, borders I tried and hated, doily's and stuff like that.
Things that didn't make the card kit cut.


It looks a little bare to me, but I'm sure the pages will progress as I go along.
Who knows I may add some more coloring to this page.
So you may see it again.
It will be kind of fun to see how different page 1 is to page 25.
I've never done a book like this so I don't have a bunch of
cute embellishments laying around.
I'm sure I will be on the look out for cute things I can add to the pages.

I've ordered a few more Smash things that should be arriving Friday.
So keep a look out in the store if you would like to start your own.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: