Friday, May 18, 2012

Product Review....

Ok so I was watching a video by Amy over at Prairie Paper & Ink.
I watch her video's all the time!
The video was about different kinds of black ink.
Ok I thought so black ink is all the same right?
Why do you need so many?
I only need 
Memento: Tuxedo Black to stamp images to use my Copic Markers
and
Archival: Jet Black to stamp images to Water Color.

But I have noticed that when I stamp sentiments they don't come out as crisp.
So after watching Amy's video I decided to get both the 




And give them a try.

So I have to admit they both work way better for stamping sentiments.
They are just darker and more crisp.

My personal favorite is VersaFine, but only because I don't have to heat set it.
I'm lazy I can admit it.
But the Brilliance would be wonderful for embossed sentiments.
Or if you just have time to let it dry.
I'm way happier with my sentiments now that they stamp darker.
Give them a try you maybe surprised just like me.

Who knew... you can't have too many black ink pads.

All these ink pads and reinkers can be found at Heather's Hobbie Haven.




No comments: