Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tilda with Arrow...


Oh my isn't this Tilda cute?
This is Copic Card Kit is called  Tilda with Arrow.
The paper is from the New Basic Grey - What's Up Collection
Isn't it wonderful?
I wasn't sure about it when I got it out of the box,
But now I Love it!


So this card it totally beautiful, but what if you added the Apple Basket Accessory Stamp?


Cute right?
I took off the mat under the image and added the super cute tag.
I stamped the sentiment with the sentiment that comes with the June Water Coloring Card Kit.


If you buy this kit and the Apple Basket stamp I'll toss in the tag so you can make either card.
I'll even stamp the sentiment on the tag.
Or you can get the June Water Coloring kit  Party Lucy too and have a fabulous sentiment set.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Love this Tilda with her applebasket.
Your card is gorgeous!
hugs Yvonne