Monday, July 30, 2012

Sweet November Card Series - Pine


I still haven't figured out my new photo editing program.
But I wanted to get started on this series.
So I did it the same way.
I did speed up a couple places.
It's suppose to be quick... :O)

Any ho..let's start my first,
 start to finish card series with card #1



Hope you enjoy it.
Let me know what you think.
You can either leave a comment here or on the YouTube Channel post.
If you like the idea of a card series or you hate it.
I'd greatly appreciate it.

Make sure and stay tuned for card #2.

Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of a card series!!!! I hope more are planned for the future!

Pine's video is awesome!!! I just love to watch you color!! Your blending just magically happens with the lines disappearing right before my eyes!!! Wish mine did that!!! lol

I am going to get all 4 of the cuties in this collection!!! And again, my vote is for a box for these too!!! :-)

Trish