Thursday, August 30, 2012

Flora the Cyclist Card Kit...


It's time for another Copic Coloring Card Kit.
These Uptown Girls are so cute!

I tried something different with the clouds in the back this time.
I made them with my Copic Markers.
I think they turned out pretty good for a trial.

This stamp also comes with a sentiment.
"life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance you must keep moving"
I didn't use it, but you could stamp it inside.


I also added a couple glamour dust swirls in the background 
and some to her clothes.
Looks pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Thanks for stopping in.
Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

What a beautiful image, and the sentiment you mentioned, just lovely.

Mojca said...

A really beautiful card. Your colouring is just gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Your Uptown Girl card is sooo darn cute!!!! You did perfect clouds with your Copics...thank you for experimenting!!! :-)
I am really liking this card kit!!!
Trish