Friday, August 10, 2012

Just For Fun - Spellcaster Tilda


Though I would finish up this cute Spellcaster Tilda that I started coloring in the
Episode 34 tutorial. About different paper choices.
This one is on Neenah paper.
No since in just tossing it in the garbage right.

How about those new My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Royal Leaves & Plentiful Petals.
Yes I love both as I knew I would.



Skin: E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Hair: E18, E19, E07, E15
Dress: R85, R83, R81
Over Skirt: RV11, W00
Socks: R000, 0 Colorless Blender
Shoes: E44, E43, E42
Star: Y26, Y21
Stick: E47, E44
Shadow: C0
Ground: W1, W00

Spica Glitter Pen : Gold ( hair & sparkles)
Sharpie White Paint Pen ( cheeks & shoes)

Thanks for stopping by and the wonderful comments!!
Have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Heather... Spellcaster Tilda is soooooo beautiful!!! Everything is perfect (love the hair color, the dress, shoes..etc)
Your new Leaves and Petals die cuts are great...look like a lot of fun!!!!
Thank you for not throwing this in the garbage and turning it into such a fabulous card!!!! :-)
Trish

Catjack said...

I did it