Monday, August 27, 2012

Just for Fun - Tweet Kaylee


How about a Some Odd Girl Digi for this week's Just For Fun card.
I'm a 6 x 6 paper pad collector.
So for this weeks card I went in and grab one of those.
My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose - Mabel
I love the pretty oranges and teals.

The sentiment is from the CC Designs Be Happy Set.



Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Inside Mouth: R20
Tongue: R20, R30
Eyes: YG99, YG95, YG93
Hair: E79, E77, E74, E71
Dress: YR18, YR15, YR12
Belt: E37, E35
Shoes: E77, E74
Bird: B1, B000

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

Mojca said...

What a great caes and gorgeous colouring. Hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Love the card Heather!!! Tweet Kaylee is colored so perfectly for those papers!!! How cute is that sweet bird...love the bird!!!
Thank you for sharing.
Trish

Anonymous said...

I just love this image and the fall colors are gorgeous! I don't have Copics (yet), just not in my budget but I still love coming over and drooling over your coloring talents! (smile) I also love that you have links to all the major scrapbook companies on your sidebar... I might just have to copy that one! LOL!
thanks again for all your beautiful art!
Hugs,
Beth P