Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Color Combo's - Yellow Green...


Wow Yellow Green's are really bright.
 First we have
YG17
YG13
YG11
This would make great new grass or leaves.


Second we have
YG25
YG23
YG21
More subdued.
More yellow in tone.

How is your swatch book coming along?

If your coloring along with me you can grab this cute Krista Smith image HERE.
Krista had it as a freebie for Breast Cancer Awareness.
I erased the logo before printing so I wouldn't have to worry about coloring over it.

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I really like these YG's.. The first one is my favorite. They are both great green colors!
My swatch "book" is starting out like yours...post-it notes. I am still trying to get a real swatch book together..soon hopefully! :-)
Thanks for the great color combos this week!!!
Trish