Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hazel...


Let the Halloween Card Kits begin.
I'm still not in the fall mood, but Hazel here sure did help.
Her fun dress and little bat friend were super fun to color.
I think I did an excellent job on the orange.
I don't think I'll ever get tired of my Copic Markers.
The fun paper is from the new Graphic 45 Happy Haunting Collection.


If you Love Hazel here head over to the store and grab yourself a kit before they are all gone.
SOLD OUT

I have three more Halloween images in my too color pile that I'll be working on this week.
So stay tuned for those.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

This is a beautiful halloween card, lovely image.

Mojca said...

Oh the image is so so cute and just adore your beautiful coloring. Hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I am not ready for Fall either... but Hazel is just too stinkin cute to not be thinking more about it!! What a fun card!!! and you did fabulous coloring with the orange.. the entire image is colored beautifully!!! I LOVE The entire card!!! snagged my kit already!!! :-)
Hope you are feeling much better!!!!
Trish