Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just for Fun - Baking Fun


Happy Wednesday everyone.
Thought I would stop in today with a quick card you can make
 using one of the November Card Kits.

For this card I have used:
 a 5.5 x 8.5 Kraft Card Base
Simple Stories Harvest Lane Paper: 
Then for the sentiment I used the Sweet Treat Logos Set 
that came with the September Card Kit Lolli Beatrice.
I stamped it with VersaFine: Onyx Black Ink (my all time favorite for sentiments)
The image I cut out with Spellbinder's Labels 18.
Easy Peezee...

I think I might make up a few of these and sell them as a set in the store.
They would make a great Christmas gift.


I colored her with Copic Markers:

Skin: E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Tongue: R20
Hair: E47, E44, E43, E42
Shirt: YR27, YR24, YR21
Pants: BG75, BG72, BG70
Patch on Pants: YR27, YR24
Hair Tie: BG72, BG70
Egg: E50
Batter: E31, E30
Spoon: E44, E42
Bowl: YG03, YG01
Hat/Flour Sack/Mixer: W0, W00
Beaters: C4
Ground: E43, E42, E41
Outline: E50, Colorless Blender

Thanks for stopping in.
Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Mojca said...

Really gorgeous colors and papers also loooooove the image. Hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I just love this image. You colored it beautifully both with the Copics and with the watercoloring kit!!!
The way this image just fits into that Spellbinders Labels 18 is AWESOME!!!!!
Great card!!!
Trish

PaperDaisies said...

Just love this card. It is so cute. Love your layout too. Hugs Nina