Friday, September 14, 2012

Wild Tilda Card Kit...


Isn't this Magnolia cute?
She came out in the Crazy Love Collection.
So I've had her for a while.
I was waiting for Halloween to come around.
Her name is Wild Tilda.
I have colored her with Copic Markers and use Fancy Pants Oct 31 paper.


I think she would really cute colored in purple too.
If you would like her head over to the store and grab her before she is gone.

I have two more Halloween images to color up.
But I have to do the November Monthly kits first.
Since they are due out Monday.
Plus I ordered some new Halloween paper I would like to use on the last two kits.
It should arrive on Tuesday.

Then I'll be working on the couple of requests I have sitting on my desk.
I haven't forgotten.

Thanks for stopping in.
Have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

awwwww....now how ferociously adorable is she!!!!!!!! Very cute card Heather! She would be cute also colored in purple...great idea!!!
I can't wait to see the November club kit!!! :-)
Thanks for all the work you put in to these and sharing them!!!
Trish

Mojca said...

Oh she is such a cutie. Love your beuatiful coloring. Hugs! mojca

Barb Ghig said...

Hi Heather ~ I love this sweet image, and your card is lovely!
I really miss your video tutorials (hint, hint) ~ Hope to see more very soon!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us...as always, your coloring and shading is amazing!

PaperDaisies said...

So glad I found your blog. Your colouring is amazing. Thanks for sharing.