Friday, October 5, 2012

Gift Sets...



How about a couple more Gift Card Set.

Just in time for Halloween.
This is Witchy Wryn
Isn't she adorable.
With the gift set you get 4 cards.
The cards measure 4.25 x 5.5 and come with envelopes.

I also did a set with this weeks Yummy Cupcakes Just for Fun card too.
These also measure 4.25 x 5.5 and come with envelopes.
You get 4 cards, 2 of each pictured.


My daughter took my point and shoot camera with her to her sisters house and hasn't returned with it yet.
So I had to take the picture with my husbands big SLR camera.
What a pain in the fanny.
I'll take better pictures when she returns tomorrow with my camera.
** Yeah point and shoot is back.. I updated the photo's.

Thanks for stopping in.
Have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

These are some great Gift Card Sets, as well as great ideas!!!! Witchy Wryn is very adorable. love that little frog in her hat!! Beautiful coloring and colors chosen!!!
Great coloring and color combos for the Yummy Cupcakes Gift Card Set also!!
lol on your camera comment!! gotta appreciate some of the less "sophisticated" technology these days!!! point and shoots can do an amazing job (as well as easy on MY brain!!!)
Trish

Mojca said...

Ohhhhh I love the first one and the sentiment is so true :)))) Hugs! Mojca