Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just For Fun - Puppy Love 4


Continuing on with our Just For Fun cards using the stamp set from There She Goes Clear Stamps.
I know your probably tired of seeing it.
But I have to use each image!
So I can say I used them all and buy another one.. 
Crazy I know.
But if you combine all the cards we've made so far you'll have a nice gift set for a friend.
And they are quick and easy!



Dog: E43, E42, E41
Spots: W8, W6, W4, W2
Grass: G94, G82
Sign: E51, E50
Stick: E44, E43
Outline: C0

Thank you everyone for all the great comments you've left.
I love them all.
and thank you for stopping in.
Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

So cute!!!! I can understand why you would want to use each image of the set... especially with them being so adorable!!!
I'm glad you are having fun for YOU!!!!! Thank you for sharing!
Trish

Mojca said...

Waw the papers are just gorgeous and waaaaaw what a funny and cute image. Hugs! Mojca

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely adorable card! I really LOVE your sky, too...so pretty!