Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Berry...


This cutie is 
Another totally adorable Sylvia Zet image from Whimsy Stamps.
She comes up with the best images!
The paper is from Simple Stories - Homemade Holiday Collection.

I've had a request to do up a video on this one.
After I'm finished with the Christmas Kit and the February Monthly Kits
I'll work on a video for her and the three others in the request pile.


I'm getting closer to the bottoms of my Christmas Kits color box.
Although Trish suggested doing a Christmas kit every month all year 
and I'm liking the idea!! Thanks Trish.
There where still so many I wanted to get but knew I'd never make it to them all.
But this way I could pick up a few more!

Thanks for stopping in.
Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw she is so so cute and your colouring is as always so gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

Kim O'Connell said...

What an adorable image! Love the color of her dress! Would love to know which copics you used!

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Zylvia Zet definitely has the knack for creating such cute images. Your coloring of them make them totally win the Cuteness Award!!!! Berry is very adorable!!
Yay a video for Berry!!! I find your coloring videos extremely helpful!! Thank you for taking the time to do the requests and extras!!
I would absolutely be for a monthly Christmas kit, especially if it had a video tutorial!!! ;-) (hint)!!
I am enjoying all of these Christmas images you are coloring!! Looking forward to the next posting!! :-)
Trish