Thursday, December 20, 2012

Switchin' It Up...


Dee has kindly shared another card with us.
Thank you Dee she's beautiful!
Love the charm!

from Sassy Cheryl's


Copic Markers Used: 

Skin: E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30


Hair: BR100, BR104, BR109
Skirt/Hair Bow/Hair Ribbon: R4, R10, R12
Top/Socks: G43, G54, G56
Trim on Top: Y45, Y37, Y38
Shoes: WG9, WG5, WG3
Halo: Y44, then Spica Glitter Pen-Gold
Wings: B67, B182, then Sakura Jelly Roll-Star Dust
Ground: WG1, WG0.5, then Spica Glitter Pen-Clear


I made me a swatch from last weeks post to add to my book.
I used all the colors Dee used.


Here is one of the reasons I will be adding the Switch It Up Kits and posts next year.
I copied this from the Copic Facebook Page:
Copic Price Increase---


If your collecting Copic's ask for them for Christmas!
I have gift certificates available in the store.
Prices will increase on Jan. 1, 2013.

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Dee has a very cute card!! I really like the combination of ShinHan Markers and Copic Markers used. I have never used ShinHan, however if Copic is raising prices, I may have to give it a try. Are the ShinHan easy to "learn"?.... :-)
I like your idea, Heather, to put these in the swatch book.... a whole new "section" in the swatch book!!! I hope there will be videos with the Switch It Up Kits... ;-)
Thanks you both for sharing!!
Trish

Mojca said...

Gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca