Thursday, January 17, 2013

Alternate Valentine Petals...

Monthly Card Kit Valentine Petals

For you Copic lovers out there I have recolored the March Water Coloring Kit
If you ask for Copic paper this month I'll send the coloring instructions for this card.

You may also have noticed I change the card around.
I used all the same paper from the original card
but
I flipped over the white piece so I now have pink plaid.
I cut the flower piece and pink gingham piece in half 
and rearranged them on the card.
I made the sentiment and mat piece bigger this time so you can pick the sentiment you want to use.
But I used a punch from my stash to cut them out.
So you get a totally different look with all the same stuff.


Oh and I colored her completely different colors..
Isn't she adorable!


P.S. Trish I gave you these instructions with your kit.. :O)


3 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

This card is beautiful, love the S.C. Image, and the papers and embelishments coordinate beautifully.

Natalie

Mojca said...

Oh waw she is really adorable! And I love the colours, pink and orange go so well together. hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

This Alternate card is FABULOUS!!!! This is what makes your kits so WORTH IT... they are so versatile....PLUS the fact that you give such wonderful alternate color choices!!!! You sure "Rock The Color World" Heather!!!! :-)
This would have been such a hard choice to decide which I liked better; the watercolor or alternate Copic this month... I color with Copic more, but love the videos on the watercoloring (I have only started attempting the watercoloring in my "spare time"... ha!!!!) SOOOOO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for including the Copic instructions as well in my kit!!! Valentine Petals is so adorable and beautifully colored!!! She actually reminds me of my 2 y/o granddaughter in one of her "moods". So this stamp will definitely be used on her scrapbook pages also!!
Hope you get your voice back real soon!!!
HUGS!!!!
Trish