Monday, January 21, 2013

Playful Kittens Card Kit...

Playful Kittens Card Kit

I couldn't resist this cute stamp set when I seen it.
It's from Whimsy Stamps and is called Playful Kittens.
It comes with all four kittens and 3 sentiments.
how cool is that.

Playful Kittens Card Kit

Each card is 5.25" x 5.25"
you'll receive enough supplies to make 4 cards.
I used all the same paper just flipped some over.
Love double sided paper!
Color all 4 kittens or color just 1 it's up to you.
I colored them with Copic Markers.


Color them all black.


Or color them all tan.


Pick a new color and color them.


It's totally up to you.

Thanks for stopping in...
Have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

Sharon said...

These are gorgeous. Such cute little cats and coloured beautifully. Love the papers. I am going to wander over and look at the details for thease. A must have.
Hugs Sharon. x

Mojca said...

I have just one word: sweet!!!! hugs! Mojca

leycika said...

so sweet :)

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

ohhhhhhh how cute!!!! These kittens are just adorable!!! I love how you have colored them up all differently.... AND.... again, the versatility of your kits with the different look to the card with just flipping the papers over!!! Awesome!!
Wonderful Kitten Kit!!!!!
Trish
p.s. my daughter made 2 of the Brownie in a Cup... the second one she actually made a Brownie-a-la-mode.... love that recipe!!!