Thursday, January 10, 2013

Switchin' It Up...

Spread Love Card Kit

Our very first Switchin' It Up kit.
This cutie is from Whimsy Stamps by Chrissy Armstrong.
It's called Spread Love
I have used both Copic and ShinHan Markers.
I really wanted to use the new Whimsy Stamps Die: Double Scallop Heart Doily.
It's pretty big.
I tried adding more embellishments but they kept covering up the heart.
So decided to keep it simple.
The pretty paper is Bo Bunny - Love Letters.


I thought it would be easiest to add a few ShinHan Markers at a time.
So I colored her dress with those.
I really like the red tone.
I hope you'll give it a try.
I used these colors on the swatch below.

ShinHan Markers Color Swatch

I also thought I better start a new swatch page for ShinHan color combo's.
A different image then I use for the Copic Pages.
In case they get combined some day.

The image is by Sassy Cheryl.
It's called Button Flowers


Thanks everyone who left me comments.
I really love reading them!
It's good to know someone reads my posts.. :O)

Have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh how really cute! Such a perfect valentin's card. hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Your card is absolutely Wonderful!!! I love the colors you chose for the cute cute cute "Spread Love" image!!! This is a great Switchin' It Up Kit... thank you for starting with just a few of the ShinHan markers..Will be much easier (and afordable) to try them out :-) !!
The Double Scallop Heart Doily is amazing!!! You perfectly balanced all of the embellishments on the card!!! SUPER CUTE!!!!
Trish