Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Color Combo's - Copic Markers...

Copic Markers

I'm on a roll with colors I haven't added to my swatch book.
Today is a Green Copic Color Combo.

G94, G85 & G82

This will look great on leaves, grass and bushes.

How's your swatch book coming along.
Do you have any you love and would like to share?


If your coloring along with me you can grab this cute Krista Smith image HERE.
Krista had it as a freebie for Breast Cancer Awareness.
I erased the logo before printing so I wouldn't have to worry about coloring over it.

Have a fabulous day!


1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I actually have not branched out to experimenting with different Copic color combos... I have really appreciated your concoctions!! :-)
These are awesome green combos!!!
Please keep the combos coming!!!
Hugs,
Trish