Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Color Combo's - Copic Markers...

Copic Markers

Green Copic Color Combo today.

G46, G43 & G40

This will make great grass.
The kind you see the first part of the summer.
All green and lush.

We've added quite a few new swatches to out books over the last couple of months.
I've used up all the ones I had made up.
So that means blog hopping for more pretty choices.
Or maybe you have some favorites you'd like to share?

If your coloring along with me you can grab this cute Krista Smith image HERE.
Krista had it as a freebie for Breast Cancer Awareness.
I erased the logo before printing so I wouldn't have to worry about coloring over it.

Thanks for stopping in!
Have a fabulous day..


1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I like that grassy green Copic color combo!!!!!
I am so glad you have all of these choices and that you keep experimenting with/and searching for even more different combos!!
Thank you!!!!!
Trish