Thursday, March 7, 2013

Prima Fairy Rhymes Album Pages 3 & 4...


This is Lexie.
Doesn't she look beautiful!


I've actually finished the whole album and my daughter Ashley has claimed it as her own.
Here it is hanging on the stand.
Sorry for all the junk in the background I was too lazy to break out the big photo tent.


I'll share each page here in case you want to make one of your own.
You can also view the video I did for it showing you the whole thing on the Tutorial's Page above.

Want to make your own Fairy Rhymes Album pick up a kit HERE.

I'll show you page 5 & 6 on Monday..




1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Heather...... this is a gorgeous album!!! The paper collection is so adorable, and your sweet little granddaughters just add that perfect charm/touch to the album!!! I love how you decorated all of your pages!!! That stand is amazing!!!
Thanks for the great video about the collection and the pages. Would love to see a video of actually putting together a chipboard album!!! :-)
Super super cute!!!!!!
Trish