Saturday, April 13, 2013

Li'l Montana Card Kit...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Li'l Montana Card Kit

I know I'm suppose to be working on the June Monthly Card Kits,
but I had all the water coloring stuff out and this cutie was sitting on my desk..
So I had to color her up.


I have been wanting to try out the new La La Land Crafts Die: Fancy Bracket Die
I love how it lets you choose how big your piece can be.
So your not stuck with a small cut out piece.
You just cut your edge and then trim your piece to the size you want it.

The beautiful paper is Echo Park - Sweet Day.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Li'l Montana Card Kit

Thanks for looking.
I hope your having a wonderful day!



3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Heather. Love the adorable image and the design, papers and embellishments are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Mojca said...

oh this pad is just gorgeous and the image is really sweet. Hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Very cute card. I love this image!! Great coloring of her!
Trish