Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ruby Alternate Copic Coloring...

I'm going to try and do the water coloring video for Ruby today.
But my daughter Ashley had to go for a new job orientation today from 8-5
so that means I'll be watching Natalie...
So we'll see how it goes.
Hopefully during nap time.
If not I'll try and work on the Alternate coloring for Li'l Montana.
Surely she'll let me color a bit.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Ruby Card Kit

But in the mean time here is the alternate Copic coloring for Ruby.
Which is also on my please do a video for list.
She is just so adorable!


Skin: E21, E00
Cheeks: R20, R30
Hair/Shoes: E47, E44, E43, E42
Vest/Hair Bands/Pants: G02, G00, G000
Sleeves: W3, W00
Shirt: B91, CB
Leaves: G24, G12, G20
Flowers: RV29, RV09, RV02
Flower Centers: Y35
Ground: B93, B91, then over the top of those with W3, W2, CB
Outline: E50, CB

1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Ruby is sooooooo C~A~U~T~E!!!! She has the sweetest face!! I love how you Copic colored her....the colors are gorgeous! Those flowers are awesome!!
Have fun with your granddaughter!!
Trish