Saturday, May 11, 2013

Just For Fun - April


This week's Just For Fun card features
Mo Manning image

She's from the latest release of digital images.
I thought she was super cute!

I didn't add a sentiment yet so I can use it as an example at the upcoming
Seven Feathers Crop on May 25th.
If your going to be in the area it's lots of fun
and I'd love to see you.
I'll add a sentiment when I'm done with that.
Then I can give it away.



Outline: B0000, Colorless Blender
Ground: E44, E43
Skin: E21, E00
Cheeks: R20, R30
Hair: E37, E34
Hat/Boots/Flower: Y38, Y18, Y15
Shirt: B97, B95, B93
Socks/Hearts: R24, R22
Alternate Sock Stripe: C1, C00
Leaves: G99, G21
Watering Can: C7, C5, C3, C1, C00

I used my Sharpie White Paint Pen to add the dots on her cheeks and boots.
Yes I left some white showing in her hair.. :O)

Thanks for looking and the wonderful comments!
Have a fabulous day...




3 comments:

BrossArtAddiction said...

Beautiful CAS card and lovely color combo! :)

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I am in love with this image....she is super adorable!!!!
Your coloring of her is awesome... good for you for leaving some white in her hair... i know that "drives you crazy" ... ;-)
Trish

Mojca said...

Your colouring is just gorgeous! hugs! Mojca