Thursday, May 30, 2013

Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss...

Sorry guys I never did get to the Switchin It Up or Christmas kit this month.
Baby sitting is a lot of work..
But how about this...

Did you pick up the Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss Collection?
If you did here is a two page layout for you to try.

For this first page I grabbed this cute paper with the frames already on it.

I sized my pictures to 2.25" square so they would fit inside the little picture frame boxes.
I had some cute Instagram pictures of my little Lexie that already some cute frames and filter's.

I used some 1/16" Pop Dots on the back of each picture for dimension.




On the back of all the stickers I used some baby powder to take the stick away 
and then used pop dots to add dimension.


I love pop dots what can I say.


For the second page I used:



Some more stuff from the Fundamental Card Stock Sticker Sheet.
More pop dots.
I used 1/8" and 1/16" this time.


I got these cute saying from the
More pop dots of course.
I also add the YOU on my Title Strip above.


No brads on this page, but I couldn't resist adding the flower in the corner.


It was pretty quick and easy.
Give it a try.

Since I opened my paper packet I guess I better make some more pages...
This line is still available in the store if you'd like to pick it up and play along with me.

Thanks for stopping in
and the wonderful comments...
Have a Great Day!






No comments: