Thursday, June 6, 2013

Snap Album Part 2....

So here are the other 4 pages to my Simple Stories Snap Album
I managed to whip up in an hour the other day.


I love that the cloud had cute words I could just underline
to use as journaling.


Nothing to fancy here.
The top journaling card had the Today on it and a place to add the date.
How easy is that.


Pick 1-5 things to talk about and your good to go.


No baby book would be complete with out those in the bath shots. 
I probably could have done a few more in my time frame,
but I needed Christmas photo's and they must have been in another folder when I was printing.
Oh well next time.




1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

How sweet are those pictures!!!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!
I really like how quick and easy these Snap albums seem to be to create such wonderful layouts!!!!
Thank you for the tips, especially the "what to talk about"... I'm terrible with the journaling part!!! lol
Hugs,
Trish