Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hair Color 53 - Copic Markers...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Copic Marker Hair Color

How about a nice reddish brown Copic Marker hair color this week.

The order I colored them:
E29, E33, E25, E31 & E50

I hope your keeping up with your swatch book.
54 is a lot of color combo's.

The Saturated Canary digital image Krafty Kate can be found
HERE.

Don't forget if your following along over on The Paper Nest Dolls Blog
I'm posting Copic Hair Color #4 today.
Now would be the perfect time to start a swatch book if you haven't yet.




3 comments:

Lyn said...

Love love love thanks so much for all that you share. I aim to buy a kit oneday soon.

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

54 Copic Hair color combos already????? Oh boy, I need to catch up my swatch book..... WOW, what an amazing variety of options!!!
These colors by themselves sure don't look like they would end up the color they do, so I like how well they mesh together... GREAT COMBO!!!!!!
Thank you for doing all of these combos!!!!
Great colors for The Paper Nest Dolls Copic Hair color.. I like the redness in it!!!
Trish

D- said...

Thanks for the wonderful color ideas. I appreciate you sharing them with us.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com