Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Color Combo - Copic Markers...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Copic Marker Color Combo

I have a few Blue Copic Marker color combo's in my swatch book.
But I like how the Violet V20 adds shades to this one.

V20, B93 & B91

If your coloring along with me you can grab this cute Krista Smith image HERE.
Krista had it as a freebie for Breast Cancer Awareness.
I erased the logo before printing so I wouldn't have to worry about coloring over it.


Don't forget if your following along over on The Paper Nest Dolls Blog
I'm posting Copic Hair Color #9 today.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!


2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

The V20 does add some nice shading..
I like how you added V to the B's....
Nice color combo.
Trish

Crafting with Darcy said...

I really like this combo! Thanks for sharing these combos!
Darcy