Monday, August 12, 2013

Henry Card Kit...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Henry Card Kit

Isn't this cute guy adorable!

Henry Card Kit

I love how fast he was to color up.
and the fun dies I used to embellish him.
Say Cheese
Say What Bubbles
This card is 4.25" x 5.5".
So no extra postage to mail him out.

I used the CC Designs: Bubble Words Sentiment Set
The word bubble comes blank in the kit so you can add your own sentiment.
But the Bubble Words Sentiment Set comes with a bunch of cute says
and the frame that goes around the Say What Bubbles Die.
I'm pretty sure I'll be use it on the Twila and Funny Faces cards.
But don't quote me on that.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Henry Card Kit

CC Designs: Say Cheese Die
So I didn't want to break my Say Cheese Die
apart so I cut out all the arrows and stuff together.
Look at this pile of left over frames.
I'm going to have to use these on another project.


Or give them away.
I can't throw all these away.

That's it for today.
I hope you are having a Great day!




1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

S~W~E~E~T Henry card kit!!! How much fun are those arrow dies!!! I LOVE THEM!!
I will gladly take them off your hands... ;-)
Thanks for another great kit option!
Hugs,
Trish