Saturday, November 30, 2013

Just for Fun - Warm Winter Cocoa


So I had a little chance to color last night
and wanted to color up this cute
Sassy Cheryl image
Isn't she too cute!

I found those snowflakes in the didn't get used bag..
So putting this card together was super quick.



Outline: C0
Ground: E43, E42
Skin: E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Tongue: E19, R35
Hair: E19, E15, E11
Hat/Coat: B95, B93, B91
Coat Bottom: W9
Gloves/Coffee Cup Stripe: R39, R37, R35, R32
Coffee Cup: E44, E43, E42, E41
Shoes: W8, W6, W4     Soles: W9, W8
Socks/ Dress Ruffle/ Glove Tips: C1, Colorless Blender
Flower: R39, R37, R35 - Y38, Y35, Y21
Leaves: G46, G43, G40

I added Spica glitter pen in clear to her hair
and Stickles Star Dust to the flower.
Then stuck a yellow half pearl in the center of the flower.
I made the sentiment on my computer.
Using the Mathilde font.
It was a freebie over at dafont.com

I downloaded a couple more of Cheryl's images 
so look for those in up coming Just for Fun posts.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its gooorgeous.. :) Thank you for all your coloring videos. They are helping me to be better at my coloring. I am new to copics, so I save all inspiration and tips.. :) and yours are saved a lot. :)
Hoping to see more coloring videos soon.
Have a nice day.
Christin