Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Little Jack & Bobbin Christmas Card Kit...


This image actually started out with red PJ's
then I got to the berries and decided to color it blue.
It would look adorable either way.
I might have to make up a card with the red image.

This image is evidently a boy, but I think it could be a girl too.
Don't you?

So onto the finished card



Turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.
I used some paper from last years Fancy Pants - Winterland Collection.
Still love that paper line.

The kit doesn't come with the sentiment.
I tossed in a blank 3 x 3 piece.
So you can stamp your sentiment of choice and cut it out with a die you have.
The sentiment set I used is called: Season's Greeting Notables 7.
It has a bunch of cute sayings.
I also used the coordinating Notables 7 Die.
Cuts it out perfectly in that cute shape.
The sentiment would look cute stamped in gold and embossed.


Head over and grab a kit.
Christmas will be here before your know it.

1 more Christmas image to go.
Hopefully I'll get that colored today.

Have a fabulous day!



No comments: