Friday, November 22, 2013

Today's Coloring...

Heather's Hobbie Haven Christmas Pony Card Kit

I thought I would share another sneak peek.

I've been putting this one (Christmas Pony) off forever...
I was really intimidated about coloring that horse.
But once I got started it was fine.
Even though I colored it last.
Probably not a good idea now that I think about it.
What if I messed up..
Good thing I wasn't thinking about it and it turned out wonderful.

I have the papers picked out.
I'll try and whip this into a card kit tomorrow before Natalie comes over.
Fingers crossed!
Keep a look out in the store.

I found 1 more Christmas image in the color box.
Then I'll be onto other things.

There are still a few of the other Christmas card kits left.
If you want one head over to the store and grab it.
They can all be found in the JUST ADDED Section. 

Have a fabulous night/day!



No comments: