Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tilda with Love Potion Card Kit...

First thank you everyone for the well wishes.
I'm almost 100%
Just the occasional twinge.
So I'm being extra careful.

Now on to the card.


This is 


Isn't she cute!
I love her red hair.

I took a few different angles this time.
So thought I would share those also.


I managed to get the sparkles in her hair to show!


Head over to the store and grab yourself a kit.
Remember they are limited.
When they are gone, they are gone.

See you tomorrow with a new coloring.

Have a fabulous day!




2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love this Heather. Tilda is totally gorgeous and she is surrounded by so many beautiful embellishments.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Alexandra♥ said...

It's beautiful Heather! I especially like the shadow you created on the floor. It looks very realistic