Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Color Combo - Copic Markers...


Wow it's been a while since I did a color combo.
I better get on it.
But here is a Violet Copic Marker color combo to add to our swatch books.

V28, V25, V22 & V20
The cute image is by Krista Smith.

Krista had it as a freebie for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Sorry I can no longer find it on her site.
I'll have to search for a new image to use...


Here is the color combo in action.
I'll share the whole card on Saturday for the Just for Fun post.
The image is called Friday's Child by Mo Manning.
I couldn't find it in her store. 
It must have been made into a stamp...
Sorry I didn't think to look before coloring.

Make sure to come back Saturday for the colors used.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

That violet combo is beautiful!!! Nice and Springy!!
I love how you used the color combo on the Just For Fun coloring picture.... so cute!!!
Hugs,
Trish