Thursday, March 20, 2014

Snap Cards...

Are you working on an album?
Do you use the pocket albums?

That's what I use for the girls albums.
I love how quick and easy they are.
Print out some pictures add some pretty papers if you want to and ta da your all done.


For these cards I used a sheet of the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss collection.


I cut up the sheet of Journaling Cards.
Picked my pictures.

Some of the pre-printed embellishments on the cards where stuck behind the pictures
so I used my exacto knife to cut them a little bit so I could slide the pictures underneath.


Add some embellishments..
and I've added 3 cute photo's to the girls albums.

I hate my hand writing so most of the time if I want to add journaling 
I'll put it right along side the picture when I print it out.
Like this.
No decorating just printed right on the photo paper and stuck in the album.
If I'm feeling like it I'll print the journaling on card stock and then stick the picture on.
I know real crafty.

I want it to be quick and easy.
I have a million pictures and not enough time..






No comments: