Saturday, May 3, 2014

Just for Fun Saturday - Sunflower Sweethearts 2

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Just for Fun Saturday Card

Sorry everyone I'm running behind on today's post,
but here she is.
I kept it simple so you could see the beautiful 
new My Favorite Things Floral Fusion Cover Up Die I used.
Isn't it cool!
The die does all the work.
I ran it through my die cutter with a metal adapter plate and it cut out perfect.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Just for Fun Saturday Card


Skin: E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Hair: E35, E34, E30
Dress: BG57, BG53, BG01, BG000
Leaf: YG67, YG63, YG61
Flower: YR24, Y35, Y32, Y00
Flower Center: E44, E43, E42

The girl and sentiment are from the Sunflower Sweethearts Stamp & Die Set.
I found the easiest way to use the set is to cut out the piece first then use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp the image on the cut out shape.
That way I could get it aligned perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a fabulous day!




No comments: