Saturday, May 31, 2014

Just For Fun Saturday - Photographer


Didn't this turn out super cute?
I cut her out so she comes out of the CC Designs Say Cheese die I used.
Pretty cool right!

The image is by Alicia's Cute Shop.
It's called Photographer and can be found 
She has some cute images.
I'll have to try out some others.

The paper is from the Glitz Designs Beautiful Dreamer Collection.
The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Captured Moments stamp set..
It has a bunch of photography related saying.
I'll be using it on some of my Project Life Pages in the future I'm sure.


I'm still in love with those eye...


Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R43, R20, R30
Eyes: E25, YG95, YG25
Hair: E29, E25, E33, E31, E50
Headband/Camera: W5, W3, W1
Shirt: R37, R35, R32, R20
Pants: E44, E43, E42







1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love the image Heather. The design is gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x