Monday, June 9, 2014

New Card Kit Monday - Tilda in the Forest

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Tilda in the Forest Card Kit


I know it's not even close to Christmas, 
but this cutie just needed to be colored.
Plus if you get started now you won't be so stressed at Christmas time.
Your cards will be all done.

I even tossed in a Inky Impressions Christmas sentiment stamp for you to stamp inside your cards.
The paper is from the Bo Bunny - Snow Day Collection 
and 
1 piece of Fancy Pants - Trim the Tree paper.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Tilda in the Forest Card Kit

She turned out pretty awesome if I say so myself.

Head over to the store and grab yourself a kit and color along with me.
There are only a few of these so if you want one DON'T wait.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!





No comments: