Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Skippydee & Bella Card Kit...



So I totally didn't realize this was a winter image when I picked it out.
I was just looking at the cat.
But wouldn't she make a cute Christmas card?
I kept it simple 
(I used the layout from a card I found online, I loved the card design) 
so you could 
add your own sentiment and maybe some snowflakes or something.
I wanted you to look right at the beautiful girl.

The paper is from the Simple Stories - December Documented Collection.


I'm loving how her face turned out and those rosey cheeks.

I'll be doing a tutorial on this,
so head over and grab yourself a kit and color along with me.





1 comment:

Sharon said...

She is gorgeous Heather. Beautifully coloured and a lovely design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x